Bluetooth is now available to sync your glucose and ketone readings automatically!
Your meter automatically has Bluetooth enabled to help you record more glucose and ketone readings seamlessly. Once you connect it to your app, you shouldn’t need to do it again!
For the initial pairing:
To pair your meter to your Virta app, tap the button that says “Pair meter” at the top of your home screen.
- If you select “Not now”, you can pair the meter at a later time from the Pair meter button on the today screen or in the Devices & Settings option under the main menu of the app.
- You may see a pop up requesting that you allow the Virta app access to use Bluetooth which you will need to accept to continue.
- You will see a screen indicating that the app is searching for your meter
- Once the meter has been found and connected, confirm the serial number of your meter, found on the back of your device
- The app will then connect to your meter and let you know when this is completed successfully!
- You will then be able to automatically sync glucose and ketone readings when your meter is turned on and your app is open. Alternatively, you can start a sync by tapping the “Sync meter” button at the top of the today screen! Your app will search for your meter for around 90 seconds after opening it, so you may need to manually trigger a sync if it isn’t detected automatically!
If you still need assistance, please reach out to Support!