How to View your Meter Memory
- Hold down the button on the front of your meter to turn it on
- Once you see the clear screen, press the button twice to bring up your past readings
To view your 7, 14, or 30-day blood glucose averages:
Use the top button on the left side of the meter to scroll through your average readings.
- You will see the time frame you're reviewing at the top of the screen (7d, 14d, or 30d).
To view past glucose and ketone readings:
Use the bottom button on the left side of the meter to scroll through your readings. You'll notice the date and times are changing as you do so, reflecting when the reading was stored
- You will see "GLU" displayed for any glucose readings and "KET" for ketone readings
- You will also see the letters "MEM" on the meter screen to indicate that you are scrolling through the meter's memory
Once you get to the end of your readings, you will see the word "END" on the screen
- You can press and hold the middle button on your meter to turn it off
- Please note: control solution test results are not stored in meter memory
If you still need assistance, please reach out to Support!