- Subscription: Access to Virta is covered via a monthly “subscription”, thus enrolling in our automated payment system is required.
- Electronic Payment: You must submit your payment information via credit or debit card to get access to the treatment. This card is required to be kept on file and billed automatically.
- Payment Start Date: Virta will not charge your first payment (which is initiation fee + first month) until the day you are approved to start treatment. Each additional month of payment will be charged 1 month after the first payment date (“your payment date”).
- Payment Failure: If your card on file fails or is declined, we will reach out to you within 3 business days. If payment is not received within 2 week of your payment date, Virta will initiate the process to release you from treatment and you will lose access to the app.
- Cancellation: Virta will stop processing your payments when you are no longer a Virta patient, or whenever you decide to stop them. You can request Virta to stop processing these payments by contacting Virta at email@example.com. When Virta receives your stop payment request, or when you stop being a patient Virta will stop processing your payments for the next payment that is scheduled after we receive your notice or your patient status ends.
- Restarting: If you discontinue the Virta treatment and then decide to restart, the current applicable standard Virta price will be applied.
- No Refunds: Virta does not offer refunds.
General Virta Terms and Conditions can be found, here.