Virta Health Shipping Policy
Starter Kit Shipping
Virta Health ships every patient a starter kit with the equipment and supplies needed to get started on the treatment! All starter kits ship via FedEx and arrive within 1-7 business days from the date of shipment. Starter kits cannot be delivered to PO boxes due to size restraints.
How to Request Supplies
- Open the Virta app or webpage on your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Select the "More" button, which is located on the bottom of the screen, to the right of the "Community" icon.
- Scroll down until you see the "Support" section and click on "Request Supplies". This will allow you to submit a new request anytime you need more supplies. Select the supplies you require and hit Submit.
- Once we have received and processed your request you will receive an email with tracking information.
Resupply orders are placed by the patient when they have 10-14 days of supplies left, to allow for order processing and transit times. You will receive a confirmation email listing what you ordered, and have the opportunity to make edits if necessary. These orders ship on the business day after they are placed, via USPS, and typically take 1-7 business days to arrive. It may take 24-48 hours for your tracking information to update once you receive it, due to the package traveling from our warehouse to a USPS distribution center.
Our warehouse sends every patient an email with tracking information upon shipment. It may take If you have questions regarding your shipment or tracking information, please contact our support team, here. Please keep in mind that it may take 24-48 hours for your tracking information to update once you receive the tracking number.
If the status of your shipment of your shipment shows "pending delivery" and is past the expected delivery date, your package may be lost in the carrier's system. It is not uncommon for a carrier to miss a scan on a package, and the package is actually closer to delivery than the tracking information suggests. The carrier may also misplace the package, and it will end up surfacing in their system shortly. Due to this, if the status of your shipment shows "pending", please wait 1-2 more days for your package to arrive. If you do not receive any tracking updates or your package within 2 days after the expected delivery date provided by the carrier, please submit a request to our Support Team and we will be happy to assist.
Lost shipments are considered packages where the tracking information says that the package delivered, but you did not physically receive it. If your package is lost, please reach out to our Support Team. We will file a claim on your behalf, and send you a replacement shipment. We will also provide a return label to you, in case the first package ends up arriving.
If your package arrives damaged, please reach out to our Support Team as soon as possible. We ask that you provide pictures of the damaged package to aid in our claim to the shipping carrier. If the product inside the package is compromised as a result to the damage, we will be happy to issue a replacement at no charge.
Virta may request that you return supplies for a few reasons:
- We are processing a warranty claim on a faulty product. Rarely we encounter product quality issues where Virta will send you a replacement, and ask for the faulty item back. We request that you return the product to us, so that we are able to find the root cause of the issue and report it to the manufacturer, to help make improvements for the future. Virta supplies a return label and box for you to send the faulty item back. If you are experiencing product issues and need a replacement, please submit a request to our support team.
- You never started the treatment. If you are a patient who received a starter kit, and decided not to continue with the Virta treatment, we ask that you return the supplies we provided. Please submit a request to our support team, who will send you a return label for the starter kit.