To log your Biomarkers such as glucose, ketones, blood pressure, weight or symptoms, please follow these instructions:
1. Visit the ‘Today’ screen and under "Biomarker Tracking" select the appropriate biomarker type (Blood Glucose, Weight, Symptoms) or the "+ Add" button to see additional biomarkers you’d like to add.
2. Enter the value of the reading and any additional information needed for each Biomarker you are logging.
3. If you are logging a historic Biomarker, you may update the 'Time Measured' field by clicking on the time and date and selecting the time and date that you measured.
4. Once you’ve finished entering the value and correct time and date, select ‘Save’
5. To enter additional Biomarkers that may not be required, please select "+ Add" button on the 'Today' screen to the right of "Biomarker Tracking" and select the type you’d like to log.
6. If you're having an issue with your meter, please select the 'View Support Center article' or here.
Issues logging your biomarkers?
- Check your connectivity (i.e. WiFi vs Cellular Data)
- If the Virta App is unable to upload your Biomarker entry due to a connectivity issue you'll receive the below error message and have the option to 'Try Again' or 'Delete'
- If unable to upload your Biomarker, please attempt uploading on our web-based version, my.virtahealth.com.
- If issues persist, please submit a ticket to our Support team, here.