To change or reset your password, please follow these instructions (If you are a new member please see below #5):
1. Please select 'Forgot Password' on your Virta App or visit https://my.virtahealth.com/user/forgot on your web-based version
2. Enter the email address associated with your Virta account and select 'Send Reset Link'
3. Check your inbox for an email titled ‘Getting started on the Virta App’ from firstname.lastname@example.org. *Please note that this email may go to your junk or spam folder.
4. Open the email and follow the link to set a new password. **Your passwords must match upon entry and you must follow the password criteria or you'll receive the below error messages.
5. Once you have set a new password, you may log back in using the Virta App or through https://my.virtahealth.com/ using your email address and newly created password.
**For new members only: First, please try uninstalling the app. After you do so please reset your password by using these instructions, copy this link: https://my.virtahealth.com/user/forgot into an internet browser on a computer or on your phone's browser, next:
1. Enter your email address associated with your Virta account.
2. Open the email labeled "Reset Your Password" from email@example.com
* Please check your Spam or Junk folder if you don’t see the email
* If the link is taking you to the Virta app login page instead of a create new password page, then please copy and paste the link into a webpage on your mobile device, tablet or computer to proceed with resetting your password.
3. Click on the link within the email to reset your password. Generate your new password (please see above if you need password requirements).
4. Visit my.virtahealth.com on your computer or phone's internet browser to log in with your email and newly set password.
5. Download the app once again and login on it as well.
If you are still experiencing issues please contact us through our support request form.