Virta has recently identified sporadic login issues for Android-specific users with the Virta App.
To confirm if you're experiencing this issue, please verify the following:
- You have an Android device (ex. Samsung Galaxy, Pixel, RVVL, etc.)
- You CANNOT log into the Virta App, even after resetting your password
- You CAN log into our web-based version, my.virtahealth.com, on your mobile device's internet browser, tablet, or computer, with the same credentials that is prompting a 'Login Failed' on your Virta App
- Our Engineering team indicates that this issue may be related to a connectivity issue with Android devices. Please ensure your connectivity is associated with WiFi vs Cellular Data. This difference has show to increase usability of the Virta App in Android devices.
- Additionally, you may be able to wait about ~1 minute and attempt to login again and it may work. Our Engineering team has identified this is a very unique and spotty bug and we apologize for the inconvience
- If you continue to experience this issue, you should now receive this error screen that will directly connect you to our web-based version, my.virtahealth.com