BodyTrace Scale Best Practices
BodyTrace scales are very precise, but they can also be very finicky. Here are some of the steps you can take to make sure you get an accurate reading every time you step on the scale:
- Make sure the scale is placed on a hard, flat surface. Not carpet
- Stand on the scale with your weight evenly distributed
- Remain completely still on the scale until you see the weight flashed with 'lb'.
- Try to keep the scale in the same place -- moving it can impact calibration
- Make sure the scale is placed somewhere with a cellular network (not necessarily WIFI) reception. The scale connects via AT&T and T-Mobile 2G-5G services
- If possible, place your scale near a window
- Step on your scale at the same time every day
If you still need assistance, please reach out to Support!