Set the Audio feature and Test Alarms
Virta recommends turning off all of the alarm and audio settings on your meter for the best user experience. Our Virta App has the necessary measures in place to account for the settings options below. Use the settings below at your own convenience.
- Audio: after you set the minute, the meter will display “beep” in the upper right corner. Use the buttons on the left to toggle between “On” or “Off”, then press the Main power button twice to set. If you do not want your meter to make noise, turn this setting OFF
- Test Alarms:the next settings are for the Test Alarms. You can set up to 5 alarms per day (A1, A2, A3, A4 and A5) if you want to test at the same time each day for a better comparison of readings. If you turn alarms On, your meter is pre-set with the following times for your convenience but you can adjust each time to suit your needs: A1 7:00 am; A2 9:00 am; A3 2:00 pm; A4 6:00 pm; A5 10:00 pm
Setting the Test Alarms: after you set the audio, you will see A1 displayed in the upper left corner and “Off” displayed below. Use the buttons on the side of the meter to toggle between “On” or “Off” for A1, then press the Main power button to set
- If you set A1 to “Off”, you will be prompted to set A2 and you can continue to use the side buttons to turn “On” or “Off”, pressing the power button twice to set each one
- If you select “On”, the hour flashes. “A1” will remain on the display. Press the side button to select the hour and press the power button twice to set
When the minute starts flashes, press the side button to select 00, 15, 30, or 45. These are the only choices. Press the power button twice to set
- Continue to set other alarms or set alarms to “Off”
- Note: If the meter is on at the time the test reminder is set, the test alarm will not get activated
If you still need assistance, please reach out to Support!